The Thermal Fusion is Aqua Lung’s highest performance diving undergarment, maximizing warmth while providing unrivaled flexibility and fit.
Our patented Thermal Core Technology, a dual layer design, offers the diver with an unlimited range of motion while maintaining a streamlined fit. The inner layer, a relaxed cut thermal core constructed of Polartec® 200 fleece, delivers superior warmth. The outer layer, a Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® fleece, applies compression which streamlines the inner core to the divers body. The result is a custom fit with maximum range of motion
The superior insulation value of the Thermal Fusion has been validated in independent laboratory tests by the Sport Innovation Center (SPIN).
SPIN collaborates with Olympic and Paralympic athletes and is a breakthrough leader in sport technology. They performed cold water immersion and controlled cold weather environmental tests to determine the effectiveness of dive garments in protecting skin and core temperatures.
Comparative testing against our competitor’s top rated undergarment confirms the Thermal Fusion superiority. The science proves that the Thermal Fusion performed best overall in preventing heat loss in extreme environments!
The inner layer, Polartec® 200 fleece, delivers superior warmth.
The outer layer, Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® fleece, streamlines the inner core to fit the diver’s body
- Complement with MK2 Jacket, MK1 or MK0 Undergarments
- Removable sleeves
- 2 zippered vertical chest pockets
- 2 large fleece-lined hand warming pockets
- Thumb loops for easy donning
- Stirrups keep garment in place when donning
- Non-corroding YKK zippers used throughout
- 2-way zippered rear convenience panel
- 2-way torso/convenience zipper
- 1mm LYCRA®/neoprene 2-way stretch expansion panels at waist and above knees for optimal mobility